Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Narrative writing - The voice of Frenemies

The voice of Frenemies Today, the 27th of September 2021, my best friend (Tyler) and I were skateboarding to our highschool in Hertsenberg, in Wayton. It’s a small town that is next to a big city called Pilkinton. I’ve always had a dream. My dream is for me to be on The Voice. The Voice is a singing competition and it all comes down to two judges pressing a big red button when they are impressed.it might sound silly but this is my dream. I can hear the crowd calling my name Christopher, I can also see the billboards with my dark green eyes, I also see myself sponsoring snake plants, because my hair looks like a snake plant but layered again and again, I love singing on day I'll be the best singer in the world but by fulfilling that, I have to win the voice, Tyler is my best friend with blue eyes, and hair like a leaf going down When me and Tyler entered school on our skateboard we saw flyers everywhere! And guess what it said? it filled my heart and joy I could finally fulfill my dream, by being Wayton and pilkinton next Great voice!!, the prize for winning all this was not only fame but it was 50 million smakaronies, so just imagine a small kid from Wayton winning a big price of 50 million dollars, like unbelievable, but I want to use this money to help homeless people out and to also give some money to my family, but it also wasn't my dream my best friend Tyler dreamed of having that money, and he wanted to rub it in everyone's face he was going to be selfish with the money, I even thought he would ditch me and find new friends, maybe rich friends. The Voice day was going to be on… the 30th of September, I was shocked I had only 3 days to practice, but that's not enough I got to singing as soon as possibles, this is my one chance and I'm going to blow it, because I have three days, like who give 200 people up 3 three days to practice. Tyler didn't even practice he was so cocky and confident that he didn't even practice, while I was sweating of my whole body trying to get tips on singing, and singing in the shower and every day I would gargle salt water to help my sing and voice, and to also not lose my voice or voice crack, 3 days later It was about to be my turn I sang best song ever by one direction, In my head I thought I did bad, but then both of them pressed their buzzer, my heart started beating faster and faster, I was filled with joy, then one of the judges said “I want you to be on my team" I immediately said yes, after me was my best friend ( tyler ) he also got both of them buzzed and the other judge wanted him on his team, after that me and Tyle started to go up the ranks,we then went to the finals. The day before the finals, Tyler came up to me and said "I don't think you deserve it and that I should win” in a greedy voice, I was like no I also want to win, Tyler then said i'm not telling you because its about to happen in a suspicious voice, from that whole conversation, me and tyler then became frenemies. That night Tyler went to the voice and messed up the mic, but little did he know it was going to backfire on him/ karma, next morning I entered the voice, me and tyler came up on the stage we both started to singing umbrella by Rihhana Tyler's eyes were sus, then when he tried to hit that high note we heard him voice crack, but it wasn't his voice but the mic, they kept on singing and Tyler kept on voice cracking The judges were so annoyed so they stopped it and they declared me Christopher, won the voice I started crying, but then the Tyler said I cheated and messed with his mic, but then the judges said ohhh, you see We knew you would come and mess someones mic up, that we even put a secret investigator to check up on you, tyler said You have no proof, then one of the judges said ohh we have proof the secret investigator took a video of you. So then from that day on Tyler wouldn't cheat and he wouldn't be so addicted to money. When Christopher got the money he started to send money to the poor and Homeless people. Christopher even gave Tyler (his frenemy) 4 thousand dollars, tyler and christopher forgot about the past and they became friends again

No comments:

Post a Comment