Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Narrative writing: Tj and the Turtle Oka

 Today for writing we are learning about Narrative writing and about living on a animal, because we watched a video, I also had to draw about it, my turtle is called oka and the main person is Tj, Tj lives in Brise a big city that lives on a Oka.

my narritive writing is below

Tj and the turtle Oka:

Hi my name is Tj, and my life is kinda crazy: I live in a city called brise, and Brise lives on a turtle, the turtles leg is as big as two building together, and it face is as big as 4 cars, the eyes are like the atlantic ocean, It is quite fast for a turtle because of the size, it takes very big steps, it always leaves little footprints., and we call him Oka. Ohhh yeah I forgot I have 2 little annoying little brothers ( Jacob and Jake ), they are 8 years old and they both have same personality traits, like they both cause trouble and they are annoying, and one of their worst personality traits they love to mess around with me like that one time they gave me dissolving pants because we were going to the pool, and you do not want to know what happened. Then there's me, I'm Tj. I am 11 years old. I have Brown hair and black eyes, I am skinny and I'm a lady killer;) ( meaning all the girls like me I think?).


No one knew my town ( Brise ) how we Mysteriously appeared on top of this Turtle, but that didn't bother us that much. But the turtle moves every night going south west, but the bad thing about that was we didn't know what was in that territory or in that direction. I don't really think the Oka ( the turtle ) knew we were on top of him, but there was a legend " a woman whose name was Clara, who once interacted with the turtle and the turtle and her were like best friends". You see, we have this tradition in my town, where we give water to the turtle. You're probably thinking how, well there is actually a well where we pour the water in and I think the turtle drinks it, and in accordance with our tradition the turtle does its thing and doesn't bother about us. 

My drawing is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment