Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Award assembly

 Today for friday we had a whole assembly meeting, this meeting was award meeting, as time past it was my classes time to give out awards, well obviously I knew I would get a award, ( well that wasn't true I hoping to get it because my grandma was next to and if I don't get I can play on my ps4 ) The assembly award was fun to see other people get it to, and also myself.

my certificate is below

I also got another award for literacy/ narrative writing. here it is it was only a picture and names ohh and there also other people, so congratulate, Audrey, Lisiate, Sione & Moala, all these people are in my class and they've done excellent work in narrative writing. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Taniela,
    wow you are so lucky to play on your PS4 best luck for you, what games are you gonna play, anyways great job with this blog and good luck gameing.

    ReplyDelete