Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Narritive - The animal Talker

WE are doing a narrative story, this is my draft, meaning I haven't finished it yet. I am very proud of how much and how good my story is make sure to read it. 

My activity is below:

 The animal talker: 


Hello my name is Josh and I was born in Holland, a small village in vice, I wasn't that rich like my best friend Tyler. Tyler and I met in kindergarten and now 3 years have passed and we're best friends. Crazy story ai, today we are going to the zoo. I was so excited I literally packed everything 2 days before the trip.


Two day later Tyler and I entered the zoo I was so nervous and happy, the first animal I wanted to see was a snake so me and my friend went, I told me friend “his name was Mike”, Tyler's face was so confused he asked “ how do you know that” I replied with “ what do you mean can you not hear the snake talking to you and me?” Tylers started to laugh  he said” haha funny joke” well my face was straight, Tyler asked “ can you actually hear the snake” I said “ I can” He knew I wasn;t lying because we were best friends for years, so we didn’t really mind about it so we kept on walking.


We then went to the shark tank, “the sharks were endangered I said to Tyler “ Tyler then said “ what makes you think of that” then I said because they are telling me” Tyler said I saw what happening here, you have powers you can talk t0 animals” I was amazed maybe being not that rich can pay off. So we had to do something, Tylr came up with  a brilliant plan, he said what if we buy the shark then throw them back into the ocean, I said “ that could work lets ask excuse me sir”  I said to the officer, “can We buy all the sharks” they said “no” so we went to plan b buy the whole zoo, we asked the officer “ can we meet with the person who owns this zoo” they said “ok”


No comments:

Post a Comment