Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

About Japan

 Today I am going to present what I learned about Japan... but firstly did you know that the paralympics started last night 24th fo August 2021, and so we are doing an activity, about paralympics, but not about it. we also learned about the concept about the olympic, I picked one and explained it here it is:insparation: becuase we all have our favorite person and we look up to them, and also I have my own which is Jerry Tuwai and even more, and an insparation is how you want ot become like him or her. just wanted to remind you about it and who is the team your going for.  Japan is avery big country it is placed 11th with the biggest population of people, with a outstanding  123.4 million people.

My activity is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment