Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Amazing Plants presentation

 On the 13th of August 2021, we were presenting our presentation on pacific and native plants, we all were in different groups, my group was Nasili, and Sio. We were making a movie on a native tree called the Puriri tree, it took us 4 days to finish it but I think it went well. 

the first group was Kauri, that was Aniseko,Manny,Aston and Josaia. the second group was Sione's group, the next group was my group the Puriri tree, I had to introduce our group, I said "throughout this whole week my group and I Nasili and Sio are going to share what we learned about the Puriri tree, we also made a diorama, on what the tree looks like. there was also a special guest and she was Dr. Jannie Van Hees.

Here is a picture of our presentation, as you can see Sio is holding our diorama.








No comments:

Post a Comment