Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

My recount on Sailing

 My recount on Sailing: by Taniela

On the 13th of May 2021, the year 5s and 6s went sailing in Okahawa Bay!. we all had to group up in 3s I grouped up with Aniseko & Vili, us three had to construct/build a boat, without instructions but we got a hang with it and finished it, they then told us that the year 5s had to go first to sail and the year 6s had to go last.

2 hours later we finally got dressed to sail, the things we put on was 

  •   Life jacket

  •   And swimming suit                       

Those are the most important things to use for sailing, and some togs. Me and Aniseko got on the same boat, Aniseko was the pilot/the person that turned the boat, and I was the person who controls the sail. It was so cool and terrifying, I was very scared I thought I was gonna die. I almost cried that day, but then it got way funner. Everyone raced and tried to get the most balls, after 3 hours we finally finished, we all changed and got on the bus and went home.


Glossary: This was my first ever experience going sailing, and it was fun, and I really do hope to go again, and thanks to St. John who paid for our sailing .      


Here is a picture of us going sailing:


No comments:

Post a Comment