Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

EVALUATION

 EVALUATION 

Marking criteria :  5 - for great,  3 - Ok,  1 - minimal


CRITERIA





1. 

I have contributed to planning of our diorama

3

2

I contribute to creating of our planets in our environment

3

3.

I contribute to preparing the presentation

4

4

I worked well with the others in my Whanau.

4

5

Rate your Whanau

5


  • Work together

4


  • Support of each other

3


  • We were on task at all times. 

4

What can you do better next time you are on a group project?

I can try to be a leader, and get all the resource that we will need  I will also try to do what the leader or someone in my whānau groups says to do. 




What can your group do better to complete your work fast? Well we should have all the resources and everyone should have a job to do!, I also think we could do it in the morning if it is possible, and I hope everyone participates in the project, like everyone could say a part.






No comments:

Post a Comment