Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Soul Friends card

today ( 17th of March 2021 ) We had soul friends mass, my soul friend is Tony, and Joshua. I didn't know but Joshua was planning something with Mrs William and her other kids. A girl came up to our class and asked for, me, Sione, Krystal, Mele, Moala, Xavier, and marai, to come down to Mrs. Williams class I saw my soul friend had something in his hand just like the other little kids, Mrs. Williams said give your card to them, it was so cute after we got our card we had to take a photo together after that all of us took a photo, (me, Sione, Krystal, Mele, Moala, Xavier, and maraia ) with our soul friends, then we went back to our class. 

I was very excited to see that my soul friend ( Joshua) gave me a card, it was so cute, I liked that I got Joshua and Toni as my soul friend.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment