Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Pablo Picasso art - cubism final drawing

         Pablo Picasso art - cubism final drawing 

last month we began our cubism portraits based on pablo Picasso's cubism,in cubism you can play around with lot of shapes the facial features like your eyes, nose,mouth and ears can be different shapes and place.we did two practice drawings before completing our final product,(you can read my blogs about the here) Pablo Picasso product #1

Something I noticed - was my picture was that it looked so funny, and colourful, it also was kinda fun to do it.

Something I found difficult -  I struggled with making it bad because i like my drawings to be cool and nice


Something I found interesting - was you can do anything with out getting bullied for your drawing.


Something I found easy - was putting all the faccail anywhere, or multiplying.


for this picture I wanted him to have four eyes, and to be muscular and handsome, but also weird and interesting.





1 comment:

  1. Taniela I love the boxing gloves and the hair. Also the colours and i think all of it is amazing

    ReplyDelete