Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Whānau and family time

Whānau and family time Think of a time when you did something special with your whānau or family. Write to recount that time. Who? My auntys, my cousins, Josaia, Maraia. What? My uncle's team lost 102 - 7, but it was a very amusing game . When? We got there at 11:33, and we went home at 4'o o'clock Where? In mount wellington grounds, in "57 Hamlin Rd". Why? We went to my uncle's rugby game, in mount wellington rugby grounds. How? WE got there by a van, and when we stopped, we started to walk. First Saturday morning, 17th of October , My aunty informed us that our cousins are coming over for an event that they are taking us to, I didn't know what that event was?. My aunty started to tell us that we have to clean up the whole house or we are not going, so we started to, we also have to shower. Doing all that work was a drag, it was so exhausting. After cleaning up We had to go to the library to return our books, I didn't have to, because I already did . 30 minutes later we exited the library with new books, our cousins were here, they took us. In the car my aunty said "that they were going to watch my uncle's game in 57 Hamlin Rd", I asked "where is that" "in Mount Wellington rugby field" she said. Later We arrived there, and the game had already started, it looked like Marist was winning (my uncle's team) I didn't really know.? This boy had a blue rugby ball, he started shouting out who wanted to play rugby, my cousin said "ok!". 1 hour passed everybody was so energetic, i was out of breath, the game was almost finished. Finnaly it would be over, Marist was so close to the try line, but Mt Wellington's defence was good, Marist had so much space that they could try, and they scored,my uncle scored and the ref announced "try". The game finished, and the other team (Mt Wellington) won by 102 - 7. it was a very good game, I hope we do it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment