Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

As I saw it - The Adventure of Carrot Maramlade

 

As I saw it - The Adventure of Carrot Marmalade

My real Story: Scurvy killed lots of sailors. No one knew how to fix it. Cook made the crew things with Vegetables in them (like Sauerkraut, Malt and Carrot marmalade ) to see if they would fix the Scurvy. The Idea worked.



         Now my creative story:

Hi I am Carrot Marmalade. I was made by John Tompson, bare handed. I am very yummy, and very easy to make. 


We stopped in a place called Mercury bay, it was 1767, I am writing this in my journal, so don’t complain. So I have just made plans to escape, but first I heard people that speak another language. I was confused because I didn’t know what they were saying, but at least they were distracted. So my plan is to look yummy for the birds, so they can grab me, and fly me away. 


I saw a bird looking at me like i'm some sort of food. I was disgusted, but my plan would work. It came down, then BANG! I heard something very scary. The bird left with a frightened face. I saw smoke coming out of a cannon.


Then another BANG! except it was smaller, then i looked there was smoke coming out of the gun. I was confused again, because who did he shoot it at, then I knew he shot it at the forgien people. Then a bright light came down. I couldn’t see anything then VRRROOOMMM! I was in the water, I thought my plan worked. I was found by these odd looking people. They looked like scavengers, then they said “this is John Thompson's Carrot Marmalade.” I asked “is this was 1767?” they said “it's 2020!” Then they sprayed me with a bottle of sanitizer. 


They took me to a cabinet (in a place you call a house) . It was open a little bit and I saw a text saying ``Coronavirus has a token over the world.”I told them to spray me more with the sanitizer more, but they didn't listen. I wondered why.


No comments:

Post a Comment