Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Taniela - Recount Writing Term 4 22nd October 2020

Taniela - Recount Writing Term 4 22nd October 2020
25th of February 2020: The very First thing we are going to do at school is going to be exciting. Today we are going to Goat Island for a class trip, we are the only class who's going (TWP 5 is going ) . We have packed all our clothes after swimming, I'm nervous and curious, of what they will lay forward for us. Later We got into a bus, the bus looked like a rugby bus. It was cool because: it had some cool features on it, like putting your seat down, and aircon. Before that day my teacher (Mrs Nees Kairua) told us that the drive is unexpectedly 1 and a half hour drive, it didn't seem that long, but it was so long, we were singing "wheels on the bus goes round and round," and I think the bus driver was annoyed, but it was funny. The next thing that happened. We (TWP 5) finally made it, it looked cool, and deep. And we met a man named Frazier, he said "he was the manager of this travelling system." He set up 2 groups one goes swimming, the other stays and explores the fish and the island. I was in Fraziers group, which meant we were explorers, while the others went swimming. Halfway in there Jacob and I were trying to find fish by the rock near the water, the swimmers were almost finished. "Jacob and I" saw an Eagle as big as a pig, but then Frazier corrected us saying, "that is not a Eagle it is a Turkey Vulture" I didn't wanna ask what a "Turkey Vulture" was because I thought i would get embarrassed. We finnaly got into the water, it was freezing cold, but it didn't matter. "Jacob and I" were in a group, we saw so many fish, I almost touched some, then we got to another island, but actually Goat Island is a Marine reserve, I left Jacob, then "I and Huti raced, it seemed to bet a tie, but we didn't know, because both couldn't see, we finally got back to shore, and changed, everybody was setting on the ground, eating a apple. We all got into the bus, and left, I Slept through the whole drive. We got back to school and everyone was waiting, then we all went home, my hair was so messy. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment