Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

The Talker 2

The Talker By Taniela
Term3  
30/7/20
  • Today i am writing a horror story.
  • today i have been (meaning of I is us) chosen to write a
  • story. Here is my story. .  
3/8/20
Everyday I like to use Safari as a tool to help me.
Because I'm ‘too lazy to press anything’, that's what my
mum tells me. I will tell you a story. A very, very, very…
Scary story. So I was asking Safari……………………………………  


4/8/20  
Where was I ohh yeah... So I was akasing Safari,
hey Safari search up baby yoda, she said the details to
yoda issssssss,Safari safari (thud) what happened I said
then a voice saying who is this and why did you call me,
i said huh is this a prank  they said no this Baby Yoda
(hey be loyal like me tell me who you are) (Dun Dun Duh).  


10/8/20
I said who is this? Or else I will call the Cops,
they kept on saying Baby Yoda, I kept on saying
I will call the cops tell me who you are, they said I know
where you live, and also I know you Jackson Smith ,
but you real name is Xavier Naden my real name is…
to be continued


11/8/20 

 My real name is Baby Yoda still, no but Star wars movies is
just a myth, oohhh you saw me ai do I look good, NO! You
don't look adorable, how dare you I will slice you with this
lightsaber, (Jackson mum wants you) tell her im on the phone
im speaking to someone (ok i’ll tell her) wait!.. Is there food
(no) ohh dang ask her if she can be me something. (Nahh)
wait you didn’t tell your brother your real name huh so much
for being loyal. I tried everything to get him off but it wouldn’t
work, until BOOM something my phone turned black i tried to
turn it on until a charging sign saying charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment