Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

The Talker

The Talker By Taniela
Term3  
30/7/20
  • Today i am writing a horror story. today
  • i have been (meaning of I is us) chosen to write a story.
  • Here is my story. .  
3/8/20
Everyday I like to use Safari as a tool to help me. Because
I'm ‘too lazy to press anything’, that's what my mum tells me.
I will tell you a story. A very, very, very… Scary story.
So I was asking Safari……………………………………  


4/8/20  
Where was I ohh yeah... So I was akasing Safari, hey Safari
search up baby yoda, she said the details to yoda issssssss,
Safari safari (thud) what happened I said then a voice saying
who is this and why did you call me, i said huh is this a prank
  they said no this Baby Yoda (Dun Dun Duh).  


10/8/20

I said who is this? Or else I will call the Cops, they kept on
saying Baby Yoda, I kept on saying I will call the cops tell me
who you are, they said I know where you live, and also I know
you Jackson Smith , but you real name is Xavier Naden my
real name is… to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment