Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

The Talker part 3



The Talker By Taniela
14/8/20


Term3  

30/7/20

  • Today i am writing a horror story. today I have been (meaning of I is us) chosen to write a story. Here is my story. .  

3/8/20

Everyday I like to use Safari as a tool to help me. Because I'm “too lazy to press anything”, that's what my mum tells me. I will tell you a story. A very, very, very… Scary story. So I was asking Safari……………………………………  

4/8/20  

Where was I ohh yeah... So I was asking Safari, “hey Safari! Search up baby yoda”, she said “the details to yoda issssssss,Safari safari’” ( I started to hit it) (thud) “what happened” I said then a voice saying “who is this and why did you call me”, i said “huh is this a prank  they said no this Baby  Yoda” (“hey be loyal like me tell me who you are”) (Dun Dun Duh).  

10/8/20

I said “who is this? Or else I will call the Cops!” They kept on saying “Baby Yoda”, I kept on saying “I will call the cops tell me who you are”, they said I know where you live”, and also “I know you “Jackson Smith” (main character), “but your real name is Xavier Naden my real name is”… to be continued

11/8/20 

 “My real name is Baby Yoda still” , “no but Star Wars movies are just a myth”,” oohhh you saw me ai do I look good”, NO! You look adorable, “how dare you I will slice you with this lightsaber”, (Jackson mum wants you) (my older brother) “tell her im on the phone im speaking to someone” (ok i’ll tell her) wait!.. Is there food (no) “ohh dang ask her if she can get me something”. (Nahh) “wait... you didn’t tell your brother your real name huh so much for being loyal”. I tried everything to get him off but it wouldn’t work he kept on say things and kept on annoying me, until BOOM something my phone turned black i tried to turn it on until a charging sign saying charge. But I wanted to know more about are Star wars real and are they here to attack us. Stay tuned to know more! 

12/8/20


So I waited and waited until my phone was full, I was nervous but curious about if it was all real. Until vrroom my phone was charged, so I asked safari with a big man voice where is the” baby yoda” five times I searched him up but no phone calls or no messages. Until boom a light bulb was above my head saying “check your account on Facebook”, so I checked and then I saw a text from a man named unknown. It sounded a little suspicious, but I checked…. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment