Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Harris Tavita Biography, New Zealand Warrriors

t today I watched a video about Harris Tavita, I had to anwer some questions about him that i didn' t
t really know, I was thinking about what my teacher said that we could do a tik tok battle against him, i tthought to myself hmm... if i battle him will i loss or win its a 50/50 percent because might watch might do Tik tok. I dont know. then i felt couragas and i said no! to myself i only know 2 Tik tok dances like renaged, and  All i want for Chrismas. so i just forgot about it and never did it until the day i was about to do it until i went on my dad's lattop. But this is what i got from my teacher about doing the Tik Tok thing, that you shouldn't be afraid to do something becuase it's gonna help you throu your tasks.

1 comment: