Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Picnic, Pt. England

Today for I have done a recount on my Picnic at pt. England, we played the games from squid Game, like the dalgona cookies, and green light red light, i hope you guys like my recount.

Picnic at Pt. England - recount 

On the 8th of October me and my family and aunts were going to have a picnic at Pt. England, Pt. England is one of the parks I always go to and sometimes whenever it's Christmas we go there to have barbecue. Before we went, we made some food and Drinks like: Pasta, raro, chips and Pork Buns. We put all the main things in the car such as some chairs, food and drinks.


As we arrived at Pt. England we saw my aunts by a tree with an umbrella of some kind, just protecting them from the wind, because it was cold and the breeze made it worse. The first thing we did was sit down, but then my aunty brought out a box I wondered what was in the box?, like food clothes… then I saw a paper towel holding something in the box she then gave us toothpicks. I thought it was for getting food out of our teeth, but when she opened it, I saw cookies but no ordinary cookies , they were dalgona cookies. If you haven’t watched squid games, here are what dalgona cookies were used for. It was a game where you had to shap what the outline was shaping, if you cracked it or messed up you would die.


We started, I tried to pierce it with one hit but then… I messed up it cracked I was doomed, I tied to hide it but they snitched on me and I got shot with a water gun, after the cookies we played red light green light we all got behind the tree, while my two aunties were the shooter and the person whos says red light green light, the first round none got eliminated until my aunts lost balance she then fell down then my aunty came like Usain bolt and sprayed her, my aunts wasn’t happy so she chased her we were all laughing. 


That day was the funnest outing I had for a picnic, I wish I could do it again.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment