Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

100 Word challenge

today we play " game of awesome " the game of awesome is when you have 6 cards and a subject, adn you have to pick the best card for that subject, I didn't win any my friend Lisate, Solomon and Aniseko won.

My activity is below. 

100 word challenge between 90 - 100 is enough.

6 options : 1. A galaxy far far away, 2. A Pacific atoll, 3. Escaping from the zoo, 4. A soldier from the future, 5. A mysterious stowaway,6. An Enraged ape.


I am pretty famous I might even be from Avengers, I am younger than you will think, I have my own flying cars, I can also be from the past and from the future, I have amazing skills, I was the youngest commander in chief, I have technology that you can’t even imagine, some people make movies about me, I have Tony stark's technology you could even see through it, I also have a nickname for the “future winter soldier” I Have a right vibranium hand, Can you guess who I am…

 

I am a future soldier, if you got it then you probably cheated or you are very good with riddles, hoped you enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment