Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Badminton


On Monday on June the 3rd at twelve o’clock,  our whole class went to the hall for another badminton
lesson.Our coach was Miss Kylie. She is a pro at Badminton. She thought  us how to hit the round,
hard part of the shuttlecock with the racket. We had to hit it five times in a row. I thought it was
so easy but now look at it.

It was so hard I only hit it four times. But then I hit it twenty five times. I was amazed. I thought
I could do more, so I kept believing. That I could hit it more than thirty five. So I did it. Then she
asked us to balanced \it sideways. To the front to the back it was pretty hard but we all still did it.


After that, she told us to get a partner to hit the shuttlecock. I choose Seko as my partner we were
hitting it to each other and seeing who will win.  We also had to catch it and then upper shoulder hit it.
It means you have to hit it under your shoulder and always aim for the soft bit.
If you don’t it won’t go high as you seem.


 Then Mrs Kyile said that we were Finished we all said by. Then we went back to our class.


No comments:

Post a Comment