Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Cross Country

Image result for cross country kids

In the morning I went to room6. Claudia was setting us up to go. When we got the shelf Jabez and Opeti took me and Huti. Lau was in the car when  we got there we all went to the hall when we got to the hall. Mr. Slaid was there he was wearing boots he said the year threes had to go first when Mr. Slaid said on your mask get set go. I was coming third when we were runing  we were going the wrong way but the the officers. Came over and said your going the wrong way me and Lisate and 5 poeple went back was still going the right way. I got to the fininsh line and then i came 1.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Taniela. I am savior.
    I love your Te Oro And Matariki writing,
    I love your post and keep up the good work Taniela.

    ReplyDelete